View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007, 09:17 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
DaVinci2

Well, I don't know exactly what it was that caused this. Maybe I slept too much, too long. Or maybe it was the phone calls and emails that kept waking me up so I wasn't getting constant sleep. Regardless, the shakes felt like if you drank a couple of strong strong espressos...those kind of shakes. I think if I had never had a panic attack or anxiety before, I would've gone to the hospital. After the benzos, I was fine. Today I was up early, definitely not enough sleep, but I feel better than when I woke up yesterday. Who knows how I'll feel mid-afternoon.

Actually, to add to one reason I MAY have felt like crap: As part of my diet, I don't drink anything with calories in it. I limit myself to diet pop, water and green tea. I drink diet pop mostly to curb my appetite for anything sweet. I can go through a liter to 1.5 liters a day. The other day I decided to not drink any, and to spend the next couple of days flushing my system of anything processed (So just veggies and fish for 3 to 4 days...not fun). I wonder if the lack of caffeine did this.