View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 05:49 AM
  # 70 (permalink)  
kb615sb
Between earth and heaven

AWWWW

There is nothing special here..just me...I do what must be done inorder to survive..unfortunately at times that has meant trying to kill myself with drink and drugs....I have not been the ideal mother but I have done the best I could and continue to do the best I can...My husband and I have traveled some very tough and tragic roads...some that others would have either died upon or at the very least fallen to pieces on.....we stubbled and fell a lot..strangely we always picked one another up..even when we did not realize we were doing it.....the prison system in the United States is a virtual slaughter house with a revovling door...noone come out a better person without a great deal of outside influence and help.....there is no help inside unless it comes from another inmate who happens to have been there for years and is there for life.....

Me, well I am often asked what I would change about mylife and when I say nothing...people giv eme a strange look..well if I changedon ething who would I be? I would not be who I am....and in truth I like me