Thread: A spoon
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007, 11:29 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
GiveLove

I found a bent spoon in the silverware drawer the other day and it brought back alllll of these memories. I associate bent-to-order spoons with my heroin-addicted sister, when I would always find them in strange places. (and no, Mr. GL isn't a junky...he passes out at the sight of needles...)

So sorry you're going through this right now. I can't blame you a bit. I'd be way beyond furious at this point. Sleeping and a meeting sounds like just what the doctor ordered. So to speak.

And btw I don't believe that **** for one single second. "That stuff wasn't mine" is one of the classic, all-time, top-10 addict lies of all time (it made our list here on the forum several times, and we all looked at each other and said, "you too????" wow!! there's this great collection of drug paraphernalia that Doesn't Belong To Our Addicts floating around out there in the air...)

Take care of yourself, junkyswife. Do what you can for yourself. You know you can't do it for him...you can only protect your own happiness.

Strength,
GL