View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 11:06 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
faithhopelovejr

Angry Total Amazement!

I thought I was having a good day at work. I went to the tanning bed at lunch and got a call on my cell from my AH. He said he was at my work and just stopping by to say hello. Oh, and he got a 2004 truck last week. The one he was driving was totaled because he caused a wreck in December and got a DWI too! The insurance was supposed to cancel him effective April 1. Well so far, they haven't. If you will read in my previous posts, I filed for divorce, but don't want to be. He asked a few days ago if I'd gotten the divorce yet and I said no. He asked why not. So I got a date for the hearing yesterday. It's April 23. He doesn't know this. So he's not in recovery. Still using pills. And thinks that a divorce is what we need to do "right now" and that "WHO KNOWS WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS..." is what he says to me. This is truly driving my crazy. Why can't he just leave me alone? I am nuts about this man, but he's chosen drugs over our relationship, but thinks can still have a friendly relationship. He's having his cake and eating it too. It really puts my day in a tailspin when this occurs. Please give me some advice.