View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 09:03 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
laketime

Welcome Puddin, There Are So Many People Here To Support You During This Time. This Site Has Really Been A Godsend To My Wife And I. We Have An Addict Son(as) That Is 20 Also. He Has Been Through A 28 Day Rehab, 90 Meetings In 90 Days, Anger Management, Private Counceling, We Moved Him 200 Miles Away Got Him A Job, On,and On, And On, Now He Is Currently Back Here Living In A Crack House With His 15 Year Old Addict Girl Friend. The Next Thing We Expect To Hear Is About An Upcomming Grrandchild From Two Addicts. God I Hope Not. We Just Through Him Out For The Umpteenth Time Again Two Days Ago. It Would Be Music To My Ears, And My Prayers Answered If Someone Could Actually Swoop Him Up And Put Him In A Safe , Healing Place Like A Rehab Or Sober House For 6 Months.OR 6 YEARS He Has Been An Active User For About 5 Years And Weve Only Known For About Two That The Drugs Were The Reason For His Behavior. There Are So Many Here That Have Had So Much More Experience, And Knowledge Of Things Like Co-dependence And Enabling, Al Anon, Naranon Etc. Things That Can Restore Your Sanity While You Work On Your Recovery. Listen To Them , For They Surely Are A Great Resource Of Support. They Really Have Been For Us.