View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 08:25 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
katie44

Feel like screaming!

Was cleaning the house yesterday, and in behind an ornament were a lovely set of wedding rings. They belong to a female, obviously stolen by my son. I put them away and havent said anything. If I did he would say " there not his" or whatever excuse. These belong to some one it disgusts me that some innocent person is out these rings. I dont know what I should do with them? Should I drop them off at the police station? Do I run an ad in the paper? If this were my set I would be devestated. He is supposed to be gone Friday, he is waiting for rehab, however it wont be until the end of may. I cant stand him in my house anylonger. He is lazy, rude lives in his room like a pig!!! and the worst is he is a compulsive liar. His addiction went from bad to a nightmare. I remember people warned me but never in a million years did I think it would be like this. Its like he has given up and just doesnt care anymore. This drug controls him 24 hours a day. If hear him blow his nose one more time I will scream!!!! It sickens me to think how much potential he had and what a good kid he was. I know its the drug that makes him this way. Friday I was so disgusted I packed up and went to a motel for the weekend, it was peaceful. I know that sounds crazy. Then he calls me there crying says he feels like killing himself, and he will go sleep in a tent or the gutter. He says he fears he will never get better, hs a looser, has ruined our lives goes on and on. I cant listen to it anymore. I am exhausted and burnt out. Thanks for listening just venting.