View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 12:00 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
cinderellawkids

My MIL and I ahve gone over this subject alot lately since BIL was in her home and AH in mine. Ah was giveing me most of his money, holding on to spending money and it eb gone, but food was there power ect. As long as that continued nothing was going to change long term, he just continued functioning for a while. BIL was staying clean but living at home so little expenses he saved money suppose to go towards his own place.
Friday they got together and blew it all. They likely lost their jobs today and are in a house with no heat or air and several busted windows. We know they are out of food and have no toilet paper. We discussed how in the past with AH when I was separated from him she's bring him groceries, dvds to watch ect, and BIL would always end up on the streets go to 7 day detox and then someone would take him ina nd give him work. We decided even bringing them bread was enabling their demise, there are day work and pay places if they want to eat. They are grown men this time we arent feeding them, arent even offering toilet paper and soap they have to figure it out on their own