View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 01:20 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  
Elana
Bridge CLOSED

the room sounds great. I paint.. and I got to paint horses on my wall when I was 12. Awesome. I might do that here too. Make a template and have them running around one wall. I love the idea of the picture line. A jungle scen allows for a lot of colors too. Just remember, someday you may want to paint over it.

I am SOOOOO done cleaning. Washes are going. I keep the place up well, but this was spring cleaning and I like it nice for my family. They always go the xtra mile at their homes so I will do likewise. I am anal about my house. With 4 cats I never ever want anyone to be offended by them.. so I just keep on top of the place.

I should go to the store and a get a couple of things, but it can wait.

I got a question.. The room that used to be HIS room still smells of smoke. I had new carpets installed b4 we moved in and he was in there a year. He moved out and I cleaned the carpet and washed the walls, drapes.. EVERYTHING but it STILL smells of his smoke. I really cleaned that carpet too... with a steamer machine my sister has.

I finally put 'carpet fresh' on the rug.. it helps.. I tried coffee grounds and vacuumed them up and it helped.. but the smell comes back.

I am going to get rent an industrial carpet cleaning machine this spring.. I was just wondering if you have any ideas how to get rid of the odor?