View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 08:23 AM
  # 52 (permalink)  
kj0975

DAMN U ANVIL lol. I have been walking around the house singing "go your not welcome anymore I should have made u leave your key if I knew for one minute youd be back to bother me" I will survive your not welcome anymore!!!! I will be singing it all day your fault!!! I once sang that song at karaoke to my ex who was at the bar he stormed out and I could have fun after that!!!! Must have hurt his little ego.

Now back to me. My fiance is a get up and go guy thats great for him. I on the other hand like to wake up relax some and then get the day going. I have to work today 2-1030p so today I especially like to lounge around until work. He on the other hand wants to get up go shopping get lunch and run around. I love him to death but I just dont want to do this. Plus I have so much catching up here to do lol. Oh well guess I better get in the shower and start running around. Plus the house is a mess I would have like to pick up well I will put that on his honey do list for the day! We are having our first easter dinner home with peace and quiet. AHHH.