View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 06:53 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  
oneeyeopen
Awaiting Email Confirmation

ugh, here I was worried about a couple of teenagers bugging me and the abf calls to wrangle for an hour about money he wants to "borrow" (note my thread about the angry bear). this means, I did not get to my dvd, which is a long movie (The Good Shepherd--over 2 1/2 hours) But, I do have last night's CSI taped so I think I will settle in with that, then the teens should be back and they get the dvd player to themselves and I get to beddy-bye.

I know, did the codie thing by letting him wrangle for an hour. I kept trying to change the subject but he kept taking it right back to him wanting this money and me not lending it to him (HELLO--I have to lend him money so that he can pay me back for some things and then use it to make a life together for us??? Now why do I have to put the money in his bank account for that??? typical addict logic.)

ENOUGH!!!!! onwards and upwards! To the TV I go...tra la la...(with a stop at the freezer for the hagen-daz on the way)(I guess the upwards part would be my weight...YIKES!)