Thread: what to do???
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 08:05 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
kj0975

Boy I am sorry your going through this. I was addicted to pain pills for a couple of years. Its sad how I couldnt even get out of bed without popping a pill. They gave me energy so I thought. I never took that many but boy they lied to me. I couldnt go to work without a couple in my pocket either waking up every morning in withdrawl and couldnt wait for my pills to kick in so it would stop. He can stop he doesnt need your help to do that. I quit without my fiances help. It was up to me and how bad I wanted it. I laid on the couch for 3 days soaked with sweat and freezing 90 degrees out and I had the heat on I drove my fiance so nuts he set up shop in the attic and stayed up there lol. The diareah wasnt fun I camped out in the bathroom I think for 2 solid days. Its tough especially when u know one pill will stop it. Its like having the worst flu u have ever had. Then the no sleep for days I was a zombie. But I did it for me not for anyone else I wanted it no one could make me stop no matter how many fights we had no matter how many times he threatened to leave no matter how many times I would listen to him cry himself to sleep. Man I have tears coming down my face right now thinking about how much pain I caused. He dont need u he needs to want it for himself and no one else. The fear of the withdrawls was what kept me on the pills if I would have know they would be over in 3-4 days I would have stopped alot sooner. Stay strong and do what u have to do for u and your family. I really feel for u.