Thread: what to do???
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 06:21 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
wayconfused

Question what to do???

Today is one of them real confusing days. My AH is kinda acting right. By that I mean,He isn't getting messed up to the point he is nodding out, or falling to the ground. Although, he is taking pain pills. One of the people he buys pills from even called at 6:15 am. this morning. I didn't say anything, I wanted to but it doesn't do me any good. His excuse is he has to have pills to go to work. and if he doesn't have them he WONT work. I know of 2 days in maybe 3 years he went to work without them. Thats one of the reason I say he won't stop cause he keeps saying he cant function without them (pain pills).

I really need some help. on how to stay strong and focused on what I need to do for me and our girls. Its so hard when he is acting right. But ,when I am with him I feel like I am just waiting for the next thing. Cause thats what it has been. He tells me I must not have understood our vows. And he even has me wondering that myself. But, I know god couldnt want this for us. I know I am not perfect. None of us are. But, am I wrong for still wanting to leave. He has told me he will quit. I have also heard that a million times before. He told me I shoould want to help him. And to be honest I don't think I can. I used to but , not anymore.

If anyone has any advice please send it my way..
hugs