View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 08:54 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Mavis

Hello Trying..

My AH is text messaging me like crazy. Adleast 3-4 times a day.. then the actual calls.. about 2 of those a day. I finally had to ask him to stop yesterday. The guy never gave a *hit when we were together! He wouldn't even call when he was late. NOW all of a sudden it's blablabla-beepbeepbeep-
ringringring!
Although I had to say, it was my fault. 2 weeks ago I went to pick up my son on sunday. My AH was clean, looked sooo good and finally looked at me with love. He suddenly grabbed me, swung me around and gave me the best smooch ever! (horrible I know) My heart melted and I giggled alllll day.

What a joke. Now he's back using again. I know this because he isn't talking about his recovery, he is ending the conversations very short, dry mouth, slow speech yada yada. I'm just glad that I set my boundaries and prepared myself for that to happen, sooo i'm not hurt for him using. Cause I'm here and not there. Well I know not to do THAT again... smooching our husbands! Damn them lol

Sorry I'm not talking about you anymore am I? I guess it's saterday and I'm happy that someone's up! lol