View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 07:35 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
faith123

Oneeyeopen, my daughter was an active meth addict, always hanging out with the dopeheads. One night, she used too much, went into convulsions, and passed out. They didn't do a thing for her. I think they would have just left her there if she had died. Luckily, she finally came to. She was at her own house, and her kids were even there. It would have been horrible for them if she had died. She was an IV user. They weren't about to get themselves incriminated. I thought they should have taken her to the hospital, but they weren't going to do that because then people would know about the drugs. They would have to have taken care of the kids, also.

She got really sick another time, but her boyfriend was brave enough to take her to the hospital. After all this, she has the nerve to say that meth can't kill you. Well, if it wasn't meth, then what else was it?

Things got really bad with her. I ended up having to get custody of one of the boys, and the dad got custody of the other boy. Thank God, she is on the road to recovery now, and she has her kids back.