View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 12:52 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Hurtbad2505

Originally Posted by notsleepingwell View Post
well, didn't post bond for her, so they are going to keep her until someone can...and I can't imagine who would have the money to do that. Her boyfriend cannot because he can't show his face, not to mention he doesn't even know where she is.

The legal aid attorney said they may keep her for 6 mos until the court date comes up....please, please, let this be the right thing for her. I just hope she doesn't die from the withdrawals.

gotta go to work

I know how hard this is for you, and I know your first instinct is to protect her from being sick...I know this well. But I also believe that staying there for a while will be the best thing right now. If she would have gotten out this morning, it's a pretty good bet she would be using by this afternoon... (((notsleepingwell)))

She won't die from the withdrawals, from what I hear..they are pretty brutal, but not normally life-threatening. Hopefully, she will look back on them and keep from using when she does get out just to keep from having to go through that ever again....

Believe that your HP is answering your prayers, and that what she is going through now is what is needed to get her out of the life she has been living...I equate the drugs to Satan, and he uses them to hold the souls of the addict hostage, right now your D is getting a chance to fight the drugs and I'm sure they will take care of her medically in jail....

Still praying for you both...