View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 09:40 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Elana
Bridge CLOSED

Beautiful day here. I just pounded in 20 posts for a dog yard. Perimeter and corners are DONE. Took the lawn mower in for a tune up. Cleaned the house and now I have to go and get ready to go out with the church ladies to a play then out to eat... (avg age, not including me is over 80!).

I was thinking I did not want to go to the play, but after unloading the fence supplies, loading the lawnmower, unloading the lawnmower at the shop (walk behind.. unload this by hand) and driving (by hand) the posts.. just the gate posts left to drive.. I am ready to stop moving.
Plus I cleaned the house.

I so want to get out and take photos and get printing in the dark room, but lately it seems I just have been busy.

I have said no to things, but I live alone and think it may be bad for me to spend so much time alone.. tho I jealously guard my solitude.

Anyway, I got the dog fence started. I do want to get a dog and setting up first is very important. Dogs are good company as are my cats. My cat even rode in the truck with me to take the lawnmower to the shop.