View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 05:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
HKAngel24

Treating me like Dirt

Thank you to everyone for all of the incredibly inspirational posts I have received. I feel so much less alone.

I think he is dragging me under with all of his deception and lies. He is making me feel like the lunatic and day by day my self-esteem and self-worth takes more of a beating.

At this point- he is not even trying to lie to me. Just basically playing games with my mind and heart. Claiming that he is clean and I am merely "giving him a hard time" and saying I TREAT HIM like crap. Absolute craziness. He has my mind so messed up that I am beginning to believe that he truly is right- that I'M the nutty one and HE is fact is trying to get clean and I am merely blocking his recovery. He keeps saying that he's going through alot of crap right now and he doesn't need me coming down hard on him.

I am AFRAID to break up with him. He is treating me like a jerk- fully and completely disrespecting me, taking me for granted and being downright nasty yet I AM SCARED to breakup with HIM??? I feel like I am degrading myself by putting up with this behavior but I question whether or not I have the strength to fully walk away.