View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 07:29 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  
sadness123

Hi Everyone. I suck at giving other people advice. That is why I rarely give advice. Anyways... Family still hasnt figured out about long he is in but im guessing that he is wrong. Im guessing he is for 3 years without parole. Im happy and sad. Im happy cause I know he is safe and he is alive. But im sad cause I wont be able to see him. Life has been hard since he went to jail. It is nice to see him but that puts more pressure on me. But it is hard not to see him. He wants me to write him but I really honestly have nothing to say to him. Could you guys give me ideas about that?
My brother, I havent talked about him in forever but anyways if your one of the people that been on here longer, you might remember me talking about him being in a gang. Well if not I will tell u a little about it. He is in 7-4 gd folks which I been told is part of the crips. Im worried he is going to end up dead over some stupid gang fight or something similar. Or im afarid that they arent going to be able to get him, so they might hurt someone in the family. He is older than me, so he should be the one worrying about me but instead its switched just like my dad and me. I worry about all my brothers and sisters and my mom and dad. Except my 2 sisters I live with.
Easter weekend im going to Thayer, MO to visit some of my family and my lil sis (that I have never seen before) and me lil brother (who i havent seen in 4-5 years). The part about that is I have to see my ex-stepmother and her bf [a cop]. Not to mention the fact that I dont particularly like cops.
Since we are talking about cops, I almost went to juvy Tuesday. I got in a fight with chick. But I hadnt touch her yet so they couldnt take me to juvy. But the next time someone calls the cops on me I have to go to juvy.
Well thats all for today. i have to go. bye.