View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 05:49 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
calabash

MMMM yes thanks for all your responses. I really don't have a leg to stand on do I. And yes, if peeking at naked women is a threat to my relationship it realy must go. Truth is, I did not see the gravity of the situation. I never thought she would find out about it, and i felt it was private. But she has, and now its public and on a friggin bulletin Board!

It is not a trigger for me. But how the hell must she know that. I am just so frustrated/sad about this. I seem incapable of actually understanding the implications of my behaviour. Drugs will do that to you.

I guess the whole thing just rteminds me of what an addict I am, and how far I still have to go to recover. And now, I must put in a lot of work to try and heal this newly inflicted wedge betweeen us. What an idiot!

Like I said, I know full well I am wrong. But it does help to share. Thanks for responding to me.

My final thought is thank God I am clean and able to engage on this relationship matter with at least a level of sanity. Before it would probably have been her fault!!