Thread: Not agen =[
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 12:44 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Frizz

Unhappy Not agen =[

I feel asif my mam had achieved something, I thought hey this just may be the time she may quit her addiction but I walk down the street coming home from college and realise my dads cars outside he's home early then I realise that she must have drank again, my heart sinks. I walk in, with family sitting around her but I feel asif they were just laughing at her and they dont take it as serious as I do. I ended up having to go outside and play with the dog or I will just burst into tears, hes the one who gets me through even if he cant talk back. I feel embaressed because once the family leaves she goes on what we call the 'ran dan' were she just leaves and dusnt come back for a couple more hours. Inside I know I love her sooo much but I can't help but get angry with her cause she just leaves me and my brother. I feel asif I'm in a storm and just as she gets better the clouds disapear but then all of a sudden the cover me agen and it's all I think about. I know this may selfish as she may have her reasons but this is just my perspective on things. My dad then tells me that he cant take any more and is going to live with nana which I am glad as this will stop the arguin but now I feel unprotected cause if she drinks again who will I rely on. Tommorow she will be back home and pretending things are back to normal, hopefully she'll be fine.