Old 03-24-2007, 07:25 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
shutterbug
A picture's worth a 1000 words

Originally Posted by newenglandgirl View Post
Me too....always have been attracted to addicts....something's gotta been done about that. I wonder if there's a book written especially on this subject?
I will look around. Thanks again for the topic. And I'm psyched for you...your crush sounds like fun I hope it blossoms for you

NewEnglandGirl, I suppose now might be a good time to dig my " Co-dependency No More" books back out and re-read them.

After I posted this thread the other night...I went home and found that I actually have a book on anxious/insecure/obsessive relationships that I'd never read!!

The crush was fun for about 3 weeks...until I started feeling a need to pin down if the crush is being recipricated in any way. Since then it's had me all kinds of stressed. And Friday, after he seemed to get depressed from my response to why I hadn't been my normal peppy self...well, my stomach was in knots for about 5 hours after that and it was almost all I could do to keep from throwing up! (I went through some very stressful life events a couple years ago...and now I just can't handle much of it any more)

At this point...I just wish my feelings/attraction for him would disappear.