Old 03-22-2007, 10:08 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
queenteree
Recovering Nicely

A little down and would appreciate advice

I started a thread before and somehow it got deleted. Anyway, tonite AH flat out lied to me. It's something that has been an issue for a month or so, and I brought it up tonite (while he appeared sober) and he lied to me. It's not a big lie, but it insults my intelligence, which really makes me angry. I see him for the A he is. He's a good father, grandfather, etc. but when my own husband lies and insults my intelligence, then I see him for the A he is, because that is A personality. He didnt want to discuss it, he's happy so we're all happy and twisted it to me. I know he got it when I said it insulted my intelligence, but he has to blame someone, again typical A. I am so tired in ways of living like this - but the truth is, I'm scared. I am spoiled, his salary (and part of mine) pays the bills, I have spend money, etc. I have a seasonal place in upstate NY and I was thihking of moving near there (where I live now aint cheap). But I would have to leave my job, leave my kids and grandkids, etc. and what if I don't find a job? But you know what, I'm not strong enough to stay till I sell my house and live with him drunk day in and day out, calling and coming to my job drunk. I am not cut out for this!!!!! If you read my previous posts, I have been thru alot in my life, but I was much younger than with a lot less to lose. Does anyone have any ideas, words of wisdom or advice they can offer me. I have to do it soon, or I'll be going thru this again in a few more months. Thanks guys.