Thread: Yay!
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 07:52 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
cmc

Thanks for all the support.
On my way home he called on someone's cell and was very upset about them not letting him have access to his insulin. He was ready to leave and go to his old halfway house, so I tried to calm him down and told him to wait and call us when I got home. In jail the healthcare was horrible..the wrong meds and wrong schedules etc. He has been looking forward to being able to get things under better control.

He never called. My recovery has gone so much easier while he was in jail where were no major surprises or events where I had to detach, stop enabling etc... I wasn't expecting my first 'test' on the way home from seeing him on his first day out. Ugh.

Letting go about all the other issues that come up..I can do okay, but this one is a hard decision to make.

So I want to call but have not...I'm having all kinds of emotions right now and it's like diving back into a cold pool where I haven't been swimming for 10 months.

Please pray for things to work out as they should and for each and all of us to be onboard with that. I don't need anymore stress right now.

Thanks for reading.

cmc