View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 06:49 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
kj0975

First I wouldnt pick him up let him find his own ride home where ever that may be. Once you see him and listen to his line of BS and the lies that will spew out of his mouth like they have been rehearsed a 100 times you might start to feel sorry for him and let him come home only til the next time he gets that craving. Let him have consequences for his actions let him be a grown man who needs to learn his lesson the hard way for once. He didnt take the time out of his life to call you and say he was ok while he was out doing God knows what so dont take the time out of your day to make sure his ends ok. I'm sorry this hits a nerve with me. I got so tired of him f-ing up all the time and me left to pick up the pieces. Finally I let the pieces drop and left his arse to pick them up. I couldnt control his using his disappearing his life so why should I try to control his consequences and give him a soft landing. Just stay strong, focus on you. Let him figure this out. Funny how when they get into trouble we are the first ones they think about.