View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 05:38 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Elana
Bridge CLOSED

Closure and freedom. At last!

As some of you know I have been trying to get XABF to cease using my home address for any purpose. In my State you cannot register a car w/o a street addy. My addy is still on his license and registration as he is running from the IRS ($13,000 0wed) and is trying to run some scam leaving them in a loop until the Statute of Limitations runs on the money he owes them from lying on his income tax about deductions.

I have had 'interesting' conversations with the State Police on this (and other things).. they told me to contact DMV and DMV told me to contact the Postal service as you need a street address to have a PO Box. I wrote to the Post Master where he has his PO Box and let them know he no longer resides at my house etc. I Cc'd him at his PO box and the address I believe he is living at as well as Cc'd DMV.

Since I did not put a return addy on the outside of the envelopes to him and to to his land lord attention him. I figured he would respond because he could not just "return to sender." This way I could verify his street address for the people who come to my house looking for him, as well as to the IRS etc.

Well, he responded and he lied (but I knew he would so had verification at hand) so now I am certain of his street address so the police can go and get his growing operation if they want to (and perhaps if that alone spares one child from STARTING to take drugs it is worth it) and the IRS can find him if they want to and they will not come to me anymore. I also was given the opportunity to let him know I understood the extent of his lies (a waste of time, but it made ME feel good to lay that out in the sun!).

Every day when I have thought of him I have taken my mental picutre of sending him away and saying "BEGONE and OUT OF MY HEAD!" to chase those thoughts away. At night before I go to bed I say to myself, "You stay out of my dreams! You do not beling here anymore. You stay OUT." It has been working.

I feel as if this is finally CLOSURE. I am done with the anger and I am done with him. Thank GOD for that.

FINALLY FINALLY DONE. I can finally just go forward. I am so relieved and free feeling.
Anger is gone. Need for revenge has left with it. Closure that I needed has happened.

The sky is truly blue and the black birds are singing. In spite of it being 8 degrees this morning and 2 feet of snow on the ground , it is spring. I feel new growth and I am so compeletly at peace and happy. My BREATHING has changed!

I am FREE at last.