View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 02:27 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
kj0975

Let me tell you about my "first" date after being newly single. I thought the guy was cute (kinda) not hot though. He called caught me off guard asked me to dinner. THIS man was so cheap he just ate the free bread at dinner and I had the free appitizer YEP! Then for some odd reason I knew he had kids but I dont want to meet the kids not to be rude but I dont want to not on the second date at least. He invited me to come over out of my mind AGAIN I went over there. His kids were there they were brats and made me feel uncomfortable. Then he said: "Am I the only 10 who has ever asked you out"! I said "Your far from a 10 I would say at best a 6". Where he proceeded to call his ex's and ask them if he was a 10. I "said gotta let the dog out". He said "you dont have a dog". I said "I do NOW" and ran out the door never to look back!

It feels good to get positive attention when it hasnt been there for so long. I dont even know why I went on this date but unfortunatly I did. I didnt have a good gut feeling about this guy from the start. Follow your gut. Unless you want a funny story to pass on. Not funny then but it is now. Please I see a "10" every morning when I look in the mirror lol. He was no where close to what I am lol. Follow your gut dont answer your phone if it continues LIE!