Old 03-20-2007, 01:27 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
duet_4-8
A work in progress....

Hey trying,
I feel that way right now. But it doesn't do any good, because my AH has his head so far up his own arse that nothing and no one can get in. He is driving his grown sons to hate him; they both dread to see him coming. He is one big pity party, complaining about everything and everyone and acting like he has been so mistreated. It makes me sick!! I have tried so hard not to get sucked into his stuff, but it is incredibly hard when he whines about the divorce not to say:

Originally Posted by Trying_in_Texas View Post
"You want to know why? Because I finally WISED UP! Because I finally realized that all you do is TAKE from me... because you are a person who is INCAPABLE of telling the truth... incapable of making a life for himself... and instead tries to suck some of the life out of the rest of us to feel healthy... because YOU can't make the decision to do the HARD WORK and get better... and instead expect everyone else to take care of you... because that's what you do... because that's who you are right now... and that's being a loser."
Amen and amen!!