View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 08:09 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
sadness123

Hey everyone. I just heard some news today. In Missouri, they put everything to do with cops in the paper like. And my Aunt lives there so she cut the thing out of the paper and sent it to us. It says he is in there for 3 years without paroll. But he wrote my grandfather a note saying that he could try to get paroll in April. I kept complaining about how I wanted him to be in for a year. But now he is in for 3 and I feel horrible. I feel bad because I was all mad because he was only in for 3 months and now the time tripled of what i wanted it to be. And what pisses me off is that my stepmom acturally I dont claim her. But anyways she doesnt get anytimes and she does/did drugs just us much as him. And if her excuse was she was hanging out with the wrong ppl, then why did she marry him? Her and mom need to get out of denial. She is a ******* crackhead throw her ass into rehab. She is addicted, just like everyone else.
On the "War on Drugs" I think drugs are winning and the world is losing. I wish All drug users and dealers had the only little country to live on that way they can all be crackheads without interfereing with other people's lifes. Then they can all kill each other over stupid drug fights.
I hate it when people are in denial. Im kind of mad right now. I dont want my dad to be in jail for 3 years only 1. But thats way things happen sometimes. I wont see him for a long time.
I think all kids' parents need to be in their lives unless they happen to pass away. No one knows how happy I would be if I at least got to see my parents more often. I would be happy forever if I lived with them. I would die to live with them. I would love to live them.
My mother still basically loves my father but their relationship was so unhealthly. They were violent. I remember being 2 years old and having to duct to miss getting hit by glass they were throwing at each other. Well I have to go. Sorry If I offened anyone. Bye. have a good night.