Old 03-16-2007, 09:36 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Elana
Bridge CLOSED

He made the meals. He taught me photography. He planned the trips and did most of the driving.

He washed his own clothes. He got a carpenter friend to install the new big sliding glass door for very little money. He helped me install two screen doors and two overhead litghts in the kitchen. He helped me paint the inside of the house. He did not like to work... he was really lazyin a lot of ways, but he did do those things.

He made me laugh often (and after my exhusband, who was always depressed and mentally ill this was HUGE).
He expanded my horizons as far as travel goes.. I am not afraid anymore to drive ANYWHERE or travel ANYWHERE.

He introduced me to places I had never been b4.

He encouraged my creative talents.

For those things I loved him and I trusted him..

And then, after all that.. it ALL turned out to be a lie.
I would have merely been hurt (merely?) but then I found out about the cheating and well.. Hell hath no fury like.. etc etc.

If he had only had the courage to sit down and say, b4 he cheated and lied, "Look, I thought this was going to work but its not.... " I never expected anything from him but honesty. I would have LIKED it if he had loved me but I did not really EXPECT it.

Oh yeah.. thats right.. he is AN ADDICT and a LIAR and a CHEAT and I provided a safe and secure place which ENABLED THAT TO CONTINUE....
His loss. Not mine.

PS: Teke, I don't believe you can make me mad... You are honest.