Thread: Can I asume?
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2003, 11:52 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
sunshyne
Paused

If it was his 2nd time then it would not have been while he was alone and while you were in the other room. I would think that people who are experimenting with a new drug would try it with a friend. By him sneaking it...makes me think he's probably pretty familiar with it.

Listen to what everyone has said and take care of you and your baby. For too many years I focused on my A and I have finally let go and am living for myself and my son today. The sad thing for me and my son is he is now 15 - almost grown. I married when he was 8 and never did I put the focus on him and he knows that. After I married he lived with my parents 80% of the time - 1 mile away from me. I was always in his life but not enough I see now. He always use to tell me "Your worried about >>>", and I never understood until now why he said that to me all the time. Now I know. I can't change the past but I am doing everything I can to make it up to my son now. Before I seperated from my A I wouldn't go anywhere that he wouldn't go. Now we are going out to eat, high school ball games and I and my son are loving it. I still got alot of making up to do but I'm on the right path thanks to Alanon.