View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 08:22 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
itiswhatitis...

thanks everybody

your responses really help - lostparent and notsleepingwell can i ask what you say to your kids when you talk to them? - i get the *be nice their sick (addiction)stuff* but in reality i think if i talk to one of them i'll just explode - i really don't want to think this to far ahead - i just can't imagine how they could ever explain any of this - you know?

in other news apparently the police saw video of sister and her boyfriend leaving the sybaris - the video matched pics of their drivers licenses - so the missing person case is closed as far as the police are concerned - i don't think they'll have the nerve to return home and deal with everything that is going on - you know what the saddest part of all of this is? - they could have taken this $70,000 settlement and figured stuff out - they could have been ok - and instead they will probably end up running away from life and their responsabilities and be one of those stories we read about in the paper - the one where their bodies are found in a field somewhere and everyone wonders who there families were and how come they didnt' even notice them missing...

it's so sad...

godspeed,
s