View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 03:44 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
dakotaboyd
dakotaboyd

Sometimes things around here just go BANG, and everyone steps up to the plate and gives all they have learned, and I love it!
I echo both sunshine and babs 100percent in their last posts. It is aparent that they have been their done that and are prepared to give it to a stranger. You have both become so well focased and direct in your recovery, and in your abuility to pass it on. I am so glad that that strength is there for me to see as it enforses beliefs within myself that the track I am on is the correct path. To have had the privilage to watch both of you grow over the last eight months has certainly been a blessing for me.
The word I am left with is 'respect'. I respect you both. You are indeed woman who have overcome and will no longer be used as doormats to clean anothers dirty mess. I do not respect people who do not respect themselves. You have both taken possitive steps in your lives, making a consious effort to promote change. If my pride in you both has any bearing, then it is yours to take. Dakotaboyd.