Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 10:46 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
hopeforever

hi mishel

im very happy yu found this place,, youll get lots of good freinds here!!
i can relate toyou alot too,,my sister is also an addict although she thinks she has no problem,,.. and since she was like 15 she has changed alot alot,, i used toblame myself at this,, becouse iwas her best freind and couldnt help her,, but its not my foult she has to save herself. i have seen how she used to steal themoney from my parents,, and scream ,and going in and out of treatmets,, but now 7years later she is still not addmitting she has aproblem,,, its very sad for me to seeher destroy her life,, like this as i love hera lot. i have few brothers but one of hem is also an addict and i talk to him not so ofetn as life has changed him alot,, when we talk i just miss him alot. and my husband is also and addict.
so i know its not easyall u are going trough now,, but we all on this board share this things and we all here for each other. i hope you find here the peace ur looking for.
we love ua lota nd take care and concentarte on ur school,, ur life ur freinds and dont take too much onuself,, us stuill so young,, i remeber how hard it is but ytou need to continue be stronga nd take good care ofurself.
mishel hugs toyou and prayers and take care ofyourself and come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!