View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 07:31 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  
lostparent

Thanks ..it was Check Smart that called us lady said the girl told them she had been babysitting alot for SD, well Sd don't even know the girl!! Anyway, they have notifed all their other locations to call police if they try to cash anymore checks with them..somewhere on the web I read that Walmart is real lax about checking ID's an that they will give you cash back if you write it for more than the purchase. Have ask AD she swears they didn't write anymore an that she tore up the ones left over. Of course she an addict so you have to take it for what it's worth. Sd is going to bank this morning to talk to them.
This making me crazy, where we are they don't have any kind of drug rehab program if your in jail. When they release them they have to go to mental health an it's up to them if you need treatment. Her ADF was told he didn't need any rehab at all when he was relased, an he had gotten caught because he had OD on heroin. She has had to see a drug councilor once a week since she got out.
I would love to see her forced into rehab where she would get help dealing with the addiction, in stead of jail where there is no help. But I realize to that she can't be let to just get by with this..aan I'd really love to see charges pressed againest the other ones. Wish we lived in Oh I hear they place them in rehab alot.