View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 05:03 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
lostparent

Thank you ...the check cashing place just ask if we just wanted them not to cash anymore checks for us that one of those 4 brought in, or did we want them to call the police if they tried again . I told her to call the police. In fact I even told my husband that maybe he shouldn't confront her so maybe they would try again an get arrested, I know that was taking the cowards way out but...Anyway he said know cause he wanted his checks back NOW. He didn't get them AD daughter said they tore up the other blank checks claims she felt bad for what she did an wasn't planning on doing it any more, so she tore them up. SD is flipping out cause AD had taken a whole check book from her, ask how does she know AD is telling the truth.. Check cashing place said we could file charges againest them an that they would give us the info to back us up.
Thanks again for all the prayers I've been praying for him to tell me what to do.. lets just hope I hear an understand what his answer is. Everyone on here as been a great help it is so great to be able to talk to other people that have been an are going through this stuff. You'll never know how all of you have helped.