View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 04:53 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

i agree with ann, you have a fresh start, do what you can to take advantage of it. when you think about the hurt, try praying about it and the people involved, it has help me to began the process of getting through my ah and what i believe to be his infidelities. you can get through it, but reliving the past doesn't help. whats done is done. not excusing anything but it was the internet, not upfront and in person like mine was. please belive me, i'm not making light of your situation, cheating is cheating and it hurts no matter what level. just trying to say, it could have been a whole lot worse. he's an addict trying to recover and all kinds of stuff come out sometimes after recovery. you said it yourself, that he hasn't contacted her since rehab.

try not to futurize so much about what MIGHT happen when he goes home. don't sound like this lady is trying to do much more that may put her marriage in danger either. i pray that you can one day get pass this. time will let you know what you need to know and do, until you know, just try to stay prepared. take care of yourself.