View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 04:12 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
cubapip1977

Angry Just when it was getting better

Hey all! Well, AH did not relapse, unfortunately I did mentally. We went to the counselor this week and we have been talking a lot. Things have been going really well, it is like having the old him back. We have been laughing and he has been so thoughtful. I finally put my wedding rings back. (I took them off when I kicked him out a month ago.) Then the cellphone bill came yesterday. He had admitted to me that he had talked to his internet pal on his cell. Well, I found 27 calls and over 100 text messages. Now I am back to being really pissed. I don't know if I wrote before that I actually called and talked to this woman or not. At first ofcourse, she lied and said they were catching up on things from high school, then when I told her I had copies of the emails exchanged, she changed her tune. She just kept apologizing and was worried I was going to call her husband. (Which I am still battling with wanting to and knowing that it is wrong) She also has 3 children. So here I am back at the angry phase and not knowing what to do. He has not called her since he went into rehab, at least not on his phone, but like I said earlier, he is going to our hometown in a week and a half and will have the opportunity to see her. Whether he will or not is beyond me. He swears he will not but.... Sorry for going on and on I just am so angry I could spit nails