Thread: about me
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007, 06:04 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I am sitting here at work with my eyes watering up because of all the support you give me. I don't feel so strong right now and wish I could do what people think is right.
Jewelz, don't ever base your decisions on what other people think is right for you. Only you know what is right for you and your heart will tell you the truth. Never be afraid to live your truth. Never be afraid to stand for what is right for you, even if you stand alone.

Sweetie, we each have our own truths and mine is not like anyone else's, nor is yours. Your recovery is shining and I admire the process that you have in place. You are doing nothing in anger or when very emotional, you are thinking it all through. Stay with him one day at a time, and if you come to the decision that leaving would be better, then do it because it's right for you, not because of anything else or what anyone else thinks.

God will see you through each day, no matter what your choices. Know that and know that you are never alone and your path will be lit.

Hugs