Thread: More struggle
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 06:24 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
funkzter
turning red!

thanks again all for being here for me!

Now i know you can't wait to have my lit' update hum?

Rain came to mine last night, as planned. I was glad to see he looked clean so at least we could have decent conversation.
It seems the past year we've tried everything to "make it": I kicked him out, he seeked help, went to rehab, went to meetings, he relapsed, he went to doctor, he re-relapsed, went to another doctor, he re-re-relapsed, he did cold turkey, he re-re-re-relasped, took chinese herbal medicine and ...you know the rest.... So it's very difficult right now for both of us to know what to do next. I'd like it to be that easy that i just come to the point that i say: enough is enough and kick him out. But i did it last year already! And i'm afraid i'm not ready to do it again
Anyway, he told me about his struggles, about his desire to really quit, told me how much he hates heroin now, but that he has this compulsion etc etc etc...Told me he doesn't know what to do next except for the coming days he will check in to the methadon clinic and get clean as fast as he can (he only used for 3 days so he said should be faster)
So I told him that i was ok to bear with him for 2 more weeks until he gets clean but afterwards i want him out, i want him to come up with a plan for his health within 2 weeks.

Carine