View Single Post
Old 09-06-2003, 01:48 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
desysmommie
Paused

Unhappy Really hard time right now!

I'm trying so hard to work on me. But I find it really hard to work on me with somebody so hateful in my life. Last month my mom and step-dad bought me a house for me and my daughter. I thought it was great! But I decieded that I would work on my house slowly and see if he is gonna stay sober this time around.

Well he started with the snide comments that I'm so used to now. And then it was coming home hours after he was supposed to be home. Then it went to him not coming home at all. He said that I nag to much and when I'm not nagging I'm being a cold hearted b$tch! I find that when he's around I don't talk to him unless I have to. My sponser says "Say what you mean, mean what you say, don't say it mean!" I'm trying hard to do that.

So when I saw how his old ways where coming into play I started putting stuff in lay-a-way. Well somehow he found out about the house and the lay-a-way! And the way he reacted blew my mind. Like I just ambushed him with the way that I feel. I've been telling him for months that something has to change. He can't act single and run the streets and come home when he feels like it.

I really hope that I'm doing the right thing about moving out. I'm tired of worrying about if he's gonna pay the rent or not. He always hangs that over my head!

I guess I just need some nice words unstead of mean words!