View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 09:40 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
greeteachday
Administrator

Continuing to send prayers for you and your family and all who loved and miss Greeneyes. She is definitely at peace and I pray that you find comfort in the beautiful memories and knowing that she is in a better place and no longer suffering.

I too saw ways I believe my daughter sent her message. The night of her viewing...a lovely, warm day, as soon as the last person on line got into the funeral home, the wind picked up....so fierce that our tiny town was mentioned on large city newscasts for the hurricane force winds recorded...and the skies opened with a rain and huge hail...a storm like I have never experienced in my lifetime. All power went out, only to come back on several hours later when I needed it to prepare what I wanted to say at the next day's service. And although the storm was incredible and not predicted, there was no property damage, just lots of downed limbs. I knew she was sending a message and suspect that she and my little brother who died young too were getting together to cause some mischief....it would be so like them

Hugs and prayers.