View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 09:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Live2Ride

Court on Monday for Assault Charges

Well we are going to court on Monday for the assualt charges that are against cah for pulling a knife on me. Also for the extension of the 50-b. Please pray for me.

He has been to rehab got out after 21 days used the same day he got out. Went back to rehab for four more days and they gave him a shot so that if he uses opiates they will have no affect. Wish they had something for crack that would do the same as he is a dual addict. Anyone they released him again yesterday with a safety plan which means he has someone with him as much as possible.

I am feeling a bit optomistic which sends me into the whole "maybe" stage as I so hope he can learn to surrender to the addiction for the sake of our son who just turned two.

Pray for me because I have agreed to allow contact in neutral areas since there are certain things we need to do and we attend the same church. I am scared this will weaken my resolve to keep him out of my life until a year clean. I love him dearly but have come to love the peace at home since he has been gone.

I also don't want him to have to go to jail but will not waiver in getting on the stand and telling the truth. He has to be responsible.

You guys have been such a support to me and I can't do it without you. Just now found a local meeting that I will be attending on Thursday. Just trying to pull strength from everywhere.

Thanks for listening I know this post jumps all around and back again - just pray for me and know that I pray for you all too and am greatful for this site.