View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 07:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Boricua1

I'm going crazy!

[My original post is here: http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...tting-ct.html]

Ugh... I am so full of different emotions. As I type I am crying, I am just so frsutrated, sad, scared, I don't know... I'm waiting to hear if the rehab place will take my mom... and if so, how much her deductible is. I'm just not convinced that I rehab will work for her. I'm scarred because I think my step-dad will leave her because she'll potentally be gone for 28 days. I'm scared that she will lose her job of 18 years (she took a weeks vacation this week, so she's covered till Monday...)

I'm just scared that going through this she will get hooked on something else.

My mind tells me that if she doesn't go into a rehab she will definitely get hooked on something other than morphine pills since she doesn't have access to them anymore (my mom used to do cocaine back in the day). But at least if she does go to a rehab there's a chance right?

Why am I so torn? It's not as if it's my decision, it's hers, but she can barely make a decision right now...

And I suspect she may have taken something last night (other than trazedone pill I gave her to try to help her sleep).

I'm sorry to babble on..