View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 07:24 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Elana
Bridge CLOSED

What has helped me was that I found out that he had been lying to me for years and cheating on me before he even moved in. I feel so violated.

I found this out and after the initial upset I have found real cold anger in my heart. I have told him to cease all contact. I have turned him in to the State Police for being always DUI and growing. I have sent the IRS all the info they need to garnish his pay and to take his bank account and the remainder of his inheritance. I revoked his membership at Sam's club and AAA. I have informed his boss of his violent threats against his co worker. I have informed the State Police of same. I have informed DMV that he no longer lives at this address and how to get hold of him.

There may be no results in any of this, but there may be. I don't know. I do know that if there are I will feel good about it.

If he contacts me again in any manner I am getting a restraining order.

Vengence may not be recovery. I don't care. This bag of S**T can go to he**.
He has put me at risk for HIV and has caused me to waste time feeling bad and hurt and crying and all that CRAP. Now I have to wait to get another HIV test in June.

I truly hope he lives a miserable life the rest of his days. Eventually I will let go of the anger because it is also a waste of energy.
Anger may not be recovery but it is a whole lot better than feeling sad.