View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 05:43 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
notsleepingwell
I'm HOME!!!!!

Got a call last night

From one of my daughters childhood friends, who proceeded to tell me when my grandson was a baby, my daughter was doing crack. OMG!!!

I told her, I was having difficulty with people who called themselves my daughters friends, but who wouldn't tell me she was on drugs. That perhaps, at the very least I coulda stepped in and taken my grandson many years ago, and protected him from all he was exposed to.

She then proceeded to tell me how she had given my daughter names of people she could get drugs from, and was feeling guilty. I did tell her, that it didn't matter. My daughter woulda got the information from someoone else, but I sure hoped if her kids got involved with drugs, someone would be kind enough to tell her.

Anyway, then she asked if I thought she should come down to find my daughter, I told her, do whatever you want....I really don't care. She wanted to know if my daughter had track marks on her arms, and I told her I really didn't want to discuss it, because my grandson was in the next room, and he's heard enough sh*& in his little life. What the he11 is wrong with people. Anyway, just venting here, been working the past 2 days and go in for 2 nights now...missed the excitement of the forum disappearing and thank God....I woulda had major anxiety...lol.