Thread: Help Please??
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 09:37 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Layla2222

Unhappy Help Please??

Hello Friends!
Okay, I know I have posted SO much on here, and I really feel like sharing here is like my support system. (Thank you again!) For anyone who has read my posts, you’ll know I have experienced this UNBELIEVABLE “high” –and I still experience these feelings. But today was something different. There is a little sadness back in me—and it’s not the joyful kind of sad—I described before… I just feel sad, and maybe a little discouraged. I definitely feel frustrated…and I can’t figure out why??? And that’s making me more frustrated.
I am SO SO SO afraid to ever be who I was before my awakening. I WILL NOT allow myself to go back to those feelings. I WILL NOT forget all I have learned—I cannot. I guess I’m not even actually that worried about reverting back to my old ways—because I would die—I was so numb, and empty, and felt so horrible…I could never allow that to happen again--especially, now that I’ve seen ‘the light’.
I guess I’m just wondering if this is normal, to start feeling frustrated, and sad, etc…???