Thread: Poetry
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 09:04 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Layla2222

I apologize for the NUMEROUS posts here…it’s just that I have about 25 years of things to say, of which I was never able to say before.

I want to tell you all thank you…. Giving me the opportunity to share, and the oppurtunity to read your writings as well. Both have helped me so much--I know I am not alone

“…It is good that you write, dear ones, and we angels bless you who seek to share your writings with others among you! We ask that you wait not upon others who ask for what you want to share, but share it freely so that we all may bask in the glow of God’s glory as written through your hand. You have much to give, and it is true, we wouldn’t want to stop you from this flow that naturally pushes the words through your mind and body and onto the paper. Give, give, and give some more, dear beings! Give your words away, and bless the words as more come freely to you.”

“Never fear that your well will become empty, or fear that others will hurt you if you give them your words. For the words are things of beauty and not of wrestling with the heavens. You needed force them into action, for they set sail on their very own course once they are born from the Mind of all Minds. You share it’s light when you share its offspring in the form of words. Shine the light so radiantly, as one who holds a mirror in the noonday sun. This one gives no thought to where the radiant beams focus, but merely on the joy that holding the reflections of the beams brings.”

Virtue, Doreen Ph.D., Angel Therapy: Healing Messages for Every Area of Your Life. California: Carlsbad, 2005.