View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 04:37 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Layla2222

Oh! I want to thank you all for being so supportive, and validating how I feel. Sometimes I feel more emotional, and I spill all my feelings like I did here...and it felt good.
But then I usually "revert" later....and am scared, and so embaressed that I said all this stuff. I woke up this morning, so afraid that someone would have posted a "mean" comment back to me...and I would just die---isnt that silly? Well, I know many of you probably know this same feeling very well. I know it is not silly--I still hold fear. But that is why I am here--to release my fears.
You all had the nicest comments for me, and you TRULY made me feel so much better. THANK YOU. I'm so happy to know I have this safe place to come to.
Also, I NEVER imagined how I could help others who are going thru the same things. Someone told me the other day that I have I have taken the feelings and thoughts they have, but have never been able to express--iand put them into clear words for them. This is such a wonderful feeling.

I read that through ACA the process goes from hurting--to healing--to helping. I am amazed that I have been able to help! and I am so happy--and it feels so good to do so. You have all helped me so much through your kind, supportive, and encouraging words.
THANK YOU! for the love & support--and I hope I can do the same for you.
Much love! Stephanie