View Single Post
Old 06-11-2003, 01:47 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
rebosNoc
Paused

Smile

well last night i went home and wrote him a short but very to the point leter saying i had to let him go .. that it was what i needed to do ... and that i was sorry it had to end this way... and that i wished him luck.,... i asked him to please not contact me when he got out ......

i mailed it this morning.....

were you saying i needed therapy because i was considering going back to him ..... i mean i feel ok... as far my mental stability goes ..... however i don't when hes in my life... which is why i just quit fighting it and just did what i knew was best for me .. right now ..... i feel now like i have been freed from the stress of knowing what my life was about to be like if i didn't end things with him............. its such a relief yet its so sad for me to have to admitt that ................. ANOTHER f'd up relationship... another year of my life invested and then wasted .... and i am almost 30 years old............. oh well hopefully now in my recovery i'll truely learn how to make better choices and learn from all my past experiences(mistakes)