View Single Post
Old 04-23-2003, 08:36 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Tiger Eyes
Paused

Unhappy Nightmare isn't over yet.....

First I want to thank everyone for making me feel so welcome in here. I have really depended on you all these past few days. If Mariposa is reading, I just want to let her know I think of her a lot.

As for an update on my situation, it's nearly two weeks now and my A has NOT slowed down on his crack use. Parole officer is looking for him, friends are looking for him, and even though I said I wouldn't do it this time, I scoured the seediest parts of town tonight looking for him.

When he had first used, he took my vehicle (he drove it but it was in my name). He "LOST" the vehicle three nights ago, meaning a crack dealer has it now. I have since reported this to the police three times, and they all tell me to go home. (He is my husband and "technically" the car belonged to him too.)

But here is the sad part. My A arrived at his grandmother's house in the early AM and slept there. This morning, Gram's car was gone!!! A had literally pilfered the keys and $20 from her purse, and has not returned since 7 oclock this morning. Gram is 73 years old and does not deserve to put up with this. She was so sad about it that she was feeling sick.

I've been driving around looking for her car as well as mine. Now, I'm sleeping at my mother's house in the mean time as he has the keys to our house. A few minutes ago, he called me on my Mom's line, and was harrassing me and threatening me. I got so upset, I hung up on him.

I couldn't stop bawling like a baby after that. I feel so alone! (Mom is out of town - I wish I was her little baby again and all she had to do was tell me everything will be better after ice cream).

I wish this nightmare was over. I hope I can take this experience one day, and use it to provide support for those that find themselves in my situation. My situation doesn't seem to be getting any better at all....it just keeps getting worse!

My husband has gone completely crazy now. The crack has completely damaged his brain - he doesn't care anymore about anything....including his family who love him. :-(

OH MY GOD, WHEN WILL THIS NIGHTMARE END?????

Marissa